Friday, September 2, 2011

Deleted Luck -- Poetry 2011

Fluff pervaded my thoughts.

Anything to keep worry at bay;

sending images of cute kittens

rather than truthful replies to:

How are you?

No one really wanted to hear

about health issues, financial woes,

or other pressing issues...



Maybe fate was tied into those

stupid chain letters or the present

chain emails. Broken every one of them...

a lifetime of broken good luck chains.

They always claimed dire consequences

if not responded to within a day or less.

They clog my email inboxes usually without

a perusal until hitting delete eviscerates them.

Think of all my deleted luck... karma?



9/2/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contact me about my writing, art or classes.

Nine Lives Studio, PO Box 11133, Olympia, WA 98508-1133