Monday, April 30, 2012

Fond Of 4-4-2012

Another one out the door…
face it, men are beasts

except for you, my wee little beastie.
I’m very, very fond of you.
Another relationship failed … men!
How did my mother do it?
How’d she put up with Dad for all those years?
Last thing she said, I thought you’d be married by now.
Here it is ten jerk years later and no closer to a ring.
Being in love always starts out so well and turns unbearable…
well, fuzzy face, it’s you and me for now.

4/4/2012
Marguerite Duras said, "You have to be very fond ofmen. Very, very fond. You have to be very fond of them to love them. Otherwise they're simply unbearable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contact me about my writing, art or classes.

Nine Lives Studio, PO Box 11133, Olympia, WA 98508-1133